Announcement of the Vice Rector for student affairs and the quality of teaching concerning applying for accommodation in student dormitories by doctoral students, examining applications, and quartering in student dormitories in the academic year 2020/2021:
Applying for accommodation in 2-person rooms in student dormitories of UW is carried out via the USOSWeb system.
After logging in the USOSWeb system please enter the COMMON SECTION tab, choose APPLICATIONS and fill out:
- for doctoral students from outside of Poland: application only
- for doctoral students from Poland: application and the financial statement for the previous year
After completing the application it needs to be printed and signed. The scan should contain the following attachments:
- Polish citizens – financial documentation and a map (for example Google Maps) indicating a route from the place of residence to the main campus of the University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście street 26/28 in Warsaw)
- Non-Polish citizens: a map indicating a route from the place of residence to the main campus of the University of Warsaw (Krakowskie Przedmieście street 26/28 in Warsaw)
The scanned documents should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for accommodation in Residence Halls (dormitories) for the academic year 2020/2021:
- For current doctoral students – from 13 July till 21 August 2020.
- For persons admitted to the first year of doctoral schools – within 10 days of receiving access to the USOSWeb system, but not exceeding 28 September 2020.
Examining applications and granting accommodation by the Office for Doctoral and Post-diploma Studies
- For current doctoral students – 24 August 2020 – for persons that submitted complete application (with required attachments)
- For persons admitted to the first year of doctoral schools – 30 September 2020
- For current doctoral students, persons admitted to the first year of doctoral schools and persons who applied via USOSWeb for accommodation for the second time – 5 October 2020.
Quartering in student dormitories:
For all doctoral students: from 16 September till 19 October 2020.